Words and ideas for WSP
Showcasing stories from a global professional services firm
“Polon just get it and for a busy marketing function that helps us hugely. They’re fun to work with, consistently deliver high quality work and always go the extra miles for us.”
One of the world’s fastest-growing engineering and professional services consulting firms, WSP prepares its clients to face challenges such as climate change. Marketers across its different sectors – from infrastructure to energy – call on us to conceive, write and edit communications that sell its future-ready services to clients and raise awareness of its brand with a wide audience.
Our work with WSP
We support WSP with writing that stretches across channels and disciplines, including:
- Writing print and web value stories that show the benefits projects bring
- Drafting persuasive entries for industry awards
- Editing brochures that capture WSP's contribution to mega-projects
- Writing web pages that sell new and existing services
- Ghost-writing thought-leadership articles and blog posts
- Coming up with engaging concepts for presentations, animations and videos.
Animation concept and script
Perhaps the biggest challenge WSP has set us was summing up its work in energy, water and industry in a two-minute animation. The marketing team wanted to show how projects that are often hidden from view affect everyday life. So we came up with the concept and script for Engineering Your Morning – which shows how WSP's work is behind many of the things a typical family's morning relies on – and helped bring it to life with our long-time collaborators Pepper Digital.
The video was shared widely on social media, and hosted on a campaign web page where PDF downloads provided detail on different touch-points.
Engineering Your Morning proved so popular that WSP commissioned a sequel featuring the same animated family.